Some leaflets/information/reports that you may find useful:
Alcohol and COVID-19: What you need to know. The most important point to remember: In no way will consumption of alcohol protect you from COVID-19 or prevent you from being infected by it.
Gov.UK Guidance: Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme, step by step guide for employers. (CJRS)
Gov.UK Coronavirus (COVID-19): an easy read-guide to looking after your feelings and your body.
Internet Safety Toolkit – Use the free, practical and quality-assured resources in this toolkit to help primary school children stay safe online and understand the potential risks of the internet.
Age UK Advice on avoiding scams (PDF File)
Take Five to Stop Fraud leaflet – ‘Take Five over Tea with your Family & Loved Ones’
Stay at home
- Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (but only if you cannot work from home)
- If you go out, stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people at all times
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
- Do not meet others, even friends or family.
- You can spread the virus even if you don’t have symptoms.
#StayAtHome #ProtectTheNHS #SaveLives