This group was created in reaction to the current ongoing Coronavirus pandemic.
We will fact check, collate and share information to help those in Kintyre, including local services available to help, nationwide schemes which may offer assistance and more.
We also hope this will be a hub through which those who have elderly or vulnerable family and friends in Kintyre can find information which may assist them in reaching out at a time when they are unable to physically assist due to distance and self isolation.
Visit Scottish Parliament TV for the latest videos.
- stay at home as much as possible
- only go outside for limited purposes
- stay 2 metres (6 feet) away from other people
- wash your hands regularly and as soon as you get home
- wear a face covering while shopping, on public transport and enclosed public spaces
- self-isolate if you have symptoms and book a test
If you have any questions, information to share, concerns or queries or anything else, please feel free to message us.
Feeling confused about whether you should wear a face mask to protect yourself and others from coronavirus?
See our ‘Useful Links’ page for FAQ’s on What you can and can’t do.
*Source: Internet World Stats.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a government or local authority page. We’re just a couple of concerned citizens who have the time and skill set to pull this together and try to help our community. We’ll do what we can, folks.